Re: multi-value attribute rejected

--On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 7:51 PM +0100 Brad <braduk1973@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the replies Michael and Quanah, appreciated.

Here's some log output showing the content of one of the failed entries:

cACertificate;binary: 308204423082032AA00302010202010...
cACertificate;binary: 3082039C30820284A00302010202010...

Looks like the repeated cACertificate attributes do actually have
different values.

May depend on the verification routines for CACertificate binary data. Do the two CA's have the same subject line? I haven't dug into the code yet to see how it does the comparison for these values, so it could be way off base.

(Note: apologies for any duplicate messages, I'm having issues getting my
posts to register with the mailing list)

The list is moderated.  It may just take a bit for a moderator to approve.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>