Re: Stopping pagination

Le mardi 11 juillet 2017, 20:48:57 Dieter Kluenter a écrit :
> You should read the RFC more carefully, in particular section 3.
> A page size of 0 only returns 0 results, but does not disable the
> search control.
> If you want to disable a size limit, you may read section 6.

This is what I saw in section 3 that made me think a pagesize of 0 would stop pagination:
«A sequence of paged search requests is abandoned by the client
   sending a search request containing a pagedResultsControl with the
   size set to zero (0) and the cookie set to the last cookie returned
   by the server.»

I don’t see anything in section 6 regarding stopping pagination.

So I’m not sure how to stop pagination once it’s activated.

Côme