From: Quanah Gibson-Mount [mailto:quanah@symas.com]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 1:24 PM
To: Jon C Kidder
Cc: openldap-technical@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: back-ldap and ldaps not working

--On Saturday, July 08, 2017 4:53 PM +0200 Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

> I vaguely remember there were bugs in back-ldap/back-meta ignoring TLS
> options. The work-around back then was to set env var LDAPTLS_CACERT and
> friends when starting slapd to let libldap pick up the TLS options from
> env.
>
> Should be fixed in recent releases OpenLDAP though.

Ha, one of the few times I failed to ask what version of OpenLDAP was being
used...

Jon, what OpenLDAP release are you running?

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.symas.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=gMbiD-Q9WoaRgoXZKCrSug&r=WacA_KdnzU1pvF8wEQ4v1A&m=B1G6sYKZr8K4Ql49fZjlOvLWnhjo26Zg8vdiSFIRuP0&s=sNMX1JT4B7u_e7p1VtpP2G3eYVy5q5S8ZekvRuMDuNk&e= >