Re: Query on ldap sasl bind

--On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 9:13 PM +0530 Nishanth Nagendra <nishanth.amogh@gmail.com> wrote:

I was getting something like this above where there is a part of the
packet shown as unknown header. I am suspecting that wireshark is not
recognizing this or this is again a different problem. Look forward to
your feedback.

Honestly no idea... I've never used wireshark to debug the GSSAPI exchange with OpenLDAP. And it's been over a decade since I last played writing a client with SASL/GSSAPI & OpenLDAP. ;)

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>