From: Quanah Gibson-Mount [mailto:quanah@symas.com]
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2017 11:06 AM
To: Jon C Kidder; openldap-technical@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Bad Attachment] Slave won't send referrals

This is an EXTERNAL email. STOP. THINK before you CLICK links or OPEN attachments.

--On Friday, July 07, 2017 3:10 PM +0000 Jon C Kidder <jckidder@aep.com>
wrote:

> Ok, this should be simple right?  I have a 2.4.44 slave with
> olcUpdateRef pointing to the master.  Replication works fine and the
> slave reflects any changes made to the master.  The slave is also
> accepting modify operations without complaining and without returning
> a referral.  I've compared my configuration with the configuration
> generated for test022. I have the needful extra stuff in my
> configuration and everything looks correct to me.  I've attached the
> modify command line and result, the slave configuration, and the log of the operation for reference.

My email provider still scrubbed your attachment. ;)

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.symas.com&d=DwICAg&c=gMbiD-Q9WoaRgoXZKCrSug&r=WacA_KdnzU1pvF8wEQ4v1A&m=UKxdiGOBK3cgCfjS07NhJQxZOjdN9u6debpIjiRPFmI&s=qWf9Amkc6EqlwEQRTpKC41m2lxBntDAK76OX9ctcgt4&e= >