Re: [Bad Attachment] Slave won't send referrals

--On Friday, July 07, 2017 3:10 PM +0000 Jon C Kidder <jckidder@aep.com> wrote:

Ok, this should be simple right?  I have a 2.4.44 slave with olcUpdateRef
pointing to the master.  Replication works fine and the slave reflects
any changes made to the master.  The slave is also accepting modify
operations without complaining and without returning a referral.  I've
compared my configuration with the configuration generated for test022. I
have the needful extra stuff in my configuration and everything looks
correct to me.  I've attached the modify command line and result, the
slave configuration, and the log of the operation for reference.

My email provider still scrubbed your attachment. ;)

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>