Re: Deleting old replicas on consumer?

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> --On Friday, June 30, 2017 2:44 PM -0400 Prentice Bisbal <pbisbal@pppl.gov> wrote:
>
>> If I delete a replication consumer, do I need to delete any
>> replication-related data for that consumer's replication on the producer?
>> If so, how?
>
> If you're talking about pure consumers (not multi-master consumers), there's nothing to
> do, as there's nothing stored on the provider.

Hmm, this really depends on how authc and authz for replication is done...

E.g. in my Æ-DIR, where each entity must have individual authc credentials, there are
typically separate aeHost and aeService entries for each replica with the aeService
entries being members of appropriate replica role groups. So decommissioning a replica
involves removing/deactivating entries.

But since the original poster did not tell us anything about his deployment it's hard to
guess right.

Ciao, Michael.