Re: Catch-22: Need to change olcRootDN

--On Thursday, June 29, 2017 7:08 PM -0400 Prentice Bisbal <pbisbal@pppl.gov> wrote:

Actually, let me expand that question. I need to make changes to
everything in cn=config after switching to dynamic configuration. Is it
possible to do that without starting from scratch with a new slapd.conf
file. I deleted the slapd.conf I was working with because I didn't need
it anymore, and I was afraid a coworker not familiar with the dynamic
config would try to make changes to slapd.conf, and expect them to work.

Use slapcat to export it.  Use slapadd to import.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>