Re: Catch-22: Need to change olcRootDN

Actually, let me expand that question. I need to make changes to everything in cn=config after switching to dynamic configuration. Is it possible to do that without starting from scratch with a new slapd.conf file. I deleted the slapd.conf I was working with because I didn't need it anymore, and I was afraid a coworker not familiar with the dynamic config would try to make changes to slapd.conf, and expect them to work.

Prentice