Re: [Q] can I replicate several branches to the same slave from one master?

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 01:04:38AM -2100, Zeus Panchenko wrote:

> Subject: [Q] can I replicate several branches to the same slave from one master?

> on master I see: consumer state is newer than provider
> on slave: LDAP_RES_SEARCH_RESULT (53) Server is unwilling to perform
>
> so ... what is wrong here?

I suspect part of the trouble is that you have two syncrepl clauses using the
same search base on the same master. The timestamps are likely to be stored
in the same place, causing a clash.

One definite error is that all three clauses are labelled 'rid=123'. They should
all have different numbers.

Try fixing the RIDs - use small numbers, all different. The exact values are not important.
Also try commenting out the second syncrepl clause until you have the others working properly.
You should be able to merge the first and second clauses as they share a search-base.

You may also need to put ACLs on the accesslog database.

Andrew