redMod with single colon

HI!

I have several accesslog entries with 'reqMod' containing a single colon. :-/

Example (excerpt):

[..]
reqMod: aeTicketId:- IAM-31
reqMod:: Og==
reqMod: aeTicketId:+ IAM-201
reqMod: member:- uid=foo1,cn=ae,ou=ae-dir
reqMod: member:- uid=foo2,cn=ae,ou=ae-dir
reqMod:: Og==
reqMod: member:+ uid=foo1,cn=ae,ou=ae-dir
reqMod: member:+ uid=foo2,cn=ae,ou=ae-dir
reqMod: member:+ uid=foo3,cn=ae,ou=ae-dir
reqMod: memberUid:- foo1
reqMod: memberUid:- foo2
reqMod:: Og==
reqMod: memberUid:+ foo1
reqMod: memberUid:+ foo2
reqMod: memberUid:+ foo3
[..]

(before you ask: An account foo3 added to Æ-DIR user group with hybrid group schema
compatible to RFC2307 and RFC2307bis.)

Under which circumstances is slapo-accesslog writing a single colon?

Currently I cannot easily reproduce it and I don't know what was so special about this
particular modify operation (sent by web2ldap).

Ciao, Michael.