EXOPs for PHP LDAP

Hello,

I’m currently working on a PHP RFC to add EXOP handling to php-ldap.
The draft is here: https://wiki.php.net/rfc/ldap_exop

You are welcome to comment on any aspect of the RFC, but I would especially want to know:

- Which are the EXOPs actually used by people out there?

- Is there any EXOP using the responseName field?
 In the RFCs I read there is always something like «an ExtendedResponse where the responseName field is absent» or «The responseName field contains the same string as that present in the request.»

Côme