RE: Using TLS

--On Friday, June 23, 2017 10:08 PM +0000 Daniel Le <daniel.le@exfo.com> wrote:

Hi Quanah,

No, I'm fairly new to OpenLDAP and wasn't aware of such global context
requirement.

Does that only apply to client TLS options?

Is global option set by passing a NULL LDAP handle?

I found ITS#8573 wrt your TLS patch, but the URL:
<http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/attachments/20170608/2ae39d
03/attachment.bin> is not found. Can you point me to where to download or
see the patch? Has it been integrated into 2.4.45?

Hi Daniel,

You can view it here: <https://github.com/quanah/openldap-scratch/commit/cff66313706c607d4df6f074255703da8d87b35a.patch>

and no, it would be part of 2.5 once submitted, although it applies just fine for me to 2.4

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>