Re: Limit which database is reachable on which port (slapd is listening on)?

Hi Howard,

perfect, thank you. I missed that one, I searched the documentation
for "port", "listen" and "limit" but didn't think about the socket
term. I guess for urls it's sockurl, sockname seems to be ment for the
socket (file) name.

Best regards
Karsten