Limit which database is reachable on which port (slapd is listening on)?

Hi,

short question: If I configure slapd to listen to several ports and
have several databases configured, is there a way to limit which
database is visible on which port? I want to use a single slapd
instance to serve multiple databases (slapd-meta instances to be
exact) and for each database want to use a dedicated listening port,
somehow like port-based virtual hosts in the apache web server. The
reason is that I want to define different firewall rules for the
different databases. Is this possible with openldap?

Best regards
Karsten