Re: SIGPIPE on OS X fix still pending (ITS#8590)

--On Thursday, May 25, 2017 3:11 PM +0100 Lorenz Bauer <lmb@cloudflare.com> wrote:

Hello list / maintainers,

I submitted http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi?findid=8590 back in
February, and it's still pending. Could you have a look and let me
know if the patch is acceptable?

Hi Lorenz,

Generally, we need secondary confirmation on the patch. I'm not aware of anyone on the OpenLDAP development team that makes use of OSX, so we're not really able to do that in this case. Some Apple employees used to lurk on here, I don't know if they still do. Or perhaps there are others on the list that can confirm.

Regards,
Quanah

Product Architect
Symas Corporation