Re: RE24 testing call (2.4.45) LMDB RE0.9 testing call (0.9.20)

Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@symas.com> writes:

> This is expected to be the final testing call for 2.4.45, with an
> anticipated release, depending on feedback, during the week of
> 2017/05/29.
>
> For this testing call, we particularly need folks to test OpenLDAP
> with startTLS/LDAPS when compiled against OpenSSL (both pre 1.1 series
> and with the 1.1 series).  There is currenly nothing in the test suite
> that covers encrypted connections (Although it's on my todo list).  To
> build against OpenSSL 1.1 may also require cyrus-sasl HEAD out of the
> cyrus-sasl GIT repository, depending on your build options as the
> current cyrus-sasl release does not support the OpenSSL 1.1 series.
> It can be found at <https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-sasl>.  If you
> build with GSSAPI and use Heimdal, you will also need the Heimdal
> 7.1.0 or later release (as that is where OpenSSL 1.1 support was
> added).  It can be obtained from <http://h5l.org/>.
[...]

All tests succeeded, source built against openssl-1.0.2j, startTLS. ldaps and
sasl EXTERNAL showed no failures.

ldapwhoami -Y EXTERNAL -Z -H ldap://localhost:9007
SASL/EXTERNAL authentication started
SASL username: cn=Dieter Kluenter,ou=Partner,o=AVCI,c=DE
SASL SSF: 0
dn:cn=dieter kluenter,ou=partner,o=avci,c=de

ldapwhoami -Y EXTERNAL -H ldaps://localhost:9008
SASL/EXTERNAL authentication started
SASL username: cn=Dieter Kluenter,ou=Partner,o=AVCI,c=DE
SASL SSF: 0
dn:cn=dieter kluenter,ou=partner,o=avci,c=de

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
http://sys4.de