ACL to authenticate gitlab users

Hello,

I want to authenticate users via OpenLDAP to Gitlab. In Gitlab configuration there is a gitlab.rb file, where I can write some special user (let it be gitlabuser) with credentials who will be bind to ldap server. Now my question is, what acl should I provide to this user on OpenLDAP server to allow other users authenticate to Gitlab ?

Now my DIT looks like this:

dc=company,dc=com

- cn=admin
- cn=gitlabuser

- ou=Groups
- ou=Users -> here are users which I want to give access to Gitlab

Is this entry is fair enough ?

dn: olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config
changetype: modify
replace: olcAccess
olcAccess: {0} to attrs=userPassword by anonymous auth by dn=„cn=admin,dc=company,dc=com” write by * none
olcAccess: {1} to dn.base=„” by * read
olcAccess: {2} to * by * read

Best Regards !