Re: [SOLVED] Re: chain overlay does an anonymous bind and ignores the chain binddn (v2.4.44)

if I add the port to the updateref directive I can reproduce the
behaviour (anonymous bind vs bind with the identity configurated in the
chain overlay) only by switching the updateref beetwen the url with port
and without it.

Please see <http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/?findid=7768>, it looks like you would need to set a corresponding olcDbUri attribute to match your updateref value

Can you let me know if this resolves the issue? If so, I can update the documentation accordingly.

Regards,
Quanah

Product Architect
Symas Corporation