Re: Multi Master replication with many 'nonpresent_callback' lines

--On Tuesday, May 02, 2017 3:10 PM +0000 Jesper Grøndahl <grondahl@ruc.dk> wrote:

However, as you can see I still get the "nonpresent_callback" lines for
each user. I can see that if you set "olcSpNoPresent: TRUE" in the
syncprov overlay entry the lines disappear.
But I can understand that it should only be done if you have an acceslog.

So is it really necessary to go through all the objects in the database
every time you modify a single record when you have a mmr setup?
It just seems like a lot of information written to the log and a lot of
work every time a single record is modified.

Do you have a session log configured?

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>