Re: chain overlay does an anonymous bind and ignores the chain binddn (v2.4.44)

mailing lists wrote:
Hello,

I am testing the chain overlay from a read-only slave (consumer) slapd server
to a read-write master (provider), but what I am seeing is an anonymous bind
from the consumer to the provider instead of the authorization identity
configurated in the chain directive.

Have you successfully run test032 in the test suite? Have you compared your config to the config used in that test?

afaik, the bind dn in the provider must be the chain binddn configured in the
consumer, but it gets an anonymous bind.

any suggestion about what can be my mistake??

--
  -- Howard Chu