Re: Processing telephone number

--On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:53 AM +0200 "Angel L. Mateo" <amateo@um.es> wrote:

Hi,

	I have an openldap that stores information of my users. One of the
fields we are using is telephoneNumber to store the phone number of the
user.

	In this field we are storing now the complete phone number, that is, a
number like +34 123456789, but now we are deploying applications that
need just the extension number (the last 4 digits), not the hole one.

	Is there any overlay or other option we can use to provide those last 4
digits of the telephoneNumber attribute without needing to store them in
another different attribute?

Nope. I'd suggest fixing the application so it does whatever data manipulation is necessary.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>