Re: Filtered proxy to Active Directory

On 04/21/17 21:23 +0000, Kamenko Pajic wrote:
We have Panasonic KX-UTG300B phones (SIP phone) which has LDAP Phonebook
option.

Settings on the phone to make this work are simple:

LDAP Server Address:

LDAP Server Port:

LDAP Authentication ID:

LDAP Authentication Password:

LDAP Search Base:

When I go to LDAP address book on the phone I get thousands of entries
listing not only users with their phone number but also all other entries
like resources, empty lines(???), N/A, Distribution lists .. Etc. in short
probably everything.

Try creating a group with your desired users and use that as your base.