Info Attribute

Hello,

I'm trying to add the 'info' attribute to an entry and am getting the following:

ldap_modify: Object class violation (65)
        additional info: attribute 'info' not allowed

If you look at the Cosine schema, the info attribute is defined, but with no object class (pilotObject has been commented out). If I try and add the 'top' object class, this is successful, but still prevents me from adding the info attribute. Currently, the only object class assigned to the entry is inetOrgPerson.

Has anyone got any idea why this may be the case?

Thanks.

Tom