Is there directory schema for storing information on States and Corporations?

I am bouncing around a couple of projects that involve collecting and
storing information about Corporations and States.

Is there a already existing schema that will kind of fit this data in
general? Of hand, the closest one I can think of is inetOrgPerson is the
closest thing, but it is probably a stretch.

The kind of data is going to be like taking the the top of of
Corporations and State's inetOrgPerson data and stuffing it under one
tree and bundling public data with it such as contracts a company have with a state on record.