Re: [Spam]No olcRootPW in olcDatabase=\{0\}config.ldif

Hi Sami,

Yes there is a olcRootDN (and its password) for the mdb database. But if I understand correctly the olcRootDN is valid only for its database. Anyway this olcRootDN and associated password don't work with the config database. As for the ACL, again but maybe I'm wrong, from the documentation it seems that the RootDN is always allowed whatever are the ACLs. And I can't change them neither as I bump in the same problem as for the login level :(

Thanks