Re: [LMDB] getting MDB_CORRUPTED when deleting within a DUPSORT database

On 3/20/17 3:32 PM, Howard Chu wrote:
Klaus Malorny wrote:
Hi,

I am using version 0.9.20 on Linux (Ubuntu derivates, uname see [1], [2]).

Version 0.9.20 was never officially released. The release was withdrawn due to a corruption bug. I suggest you downgrade to 0.9.19.

Hi,

after hitting a known problem with 0.9.18, I went to the Git repository to fetch the latest release I found there -- this is why I took 0.9.20.

I have repeated my test with 0.9.19, but unfortunately, the very same error occurred...

I am going to try to write a small C program to see whether I can reproduce the behaviour.

Regards,

Klaus