Re: Syncrepl losing connection

On 2/3/2017 5:59 μμ, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

If setting this resolves your problem, then you have something in your network monitoring and severing connections.

I used (as I have noted):

   keepalive=20:100:2

on one consumer and:

   keepalive=120:10:30

on the other (which is closer to your suggestion).

Both are working fine until now; no more disconnects.

I am still puzzled how this behavior started. We are not using any load balancers and/or packet shapers. As I have described, the setup is exactly the same as it was before migrating to CentOS 7 and v2.4.44 (from CentOS 5 and v2.4.39), where we did not face such issues. It may be related to the VM hosting environment, as both consumer boxes are VMs under KVM.

Anyway, things seem to be OK with the keepalive settings.

Thanks again,
Nick