Re: RE24 testing call (2.4.45) LMDB RE0.9 testing call (0.9.20)

--On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 5:04 PM -0800 "Paul B. Henson" <henson@acm.org> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 04:13:17PM -0800, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

I have a test setup from a coworker who managed to trigger this to
examine  and see if I can push it into the test script. :)

Cool, good to hear; it will be nice to track this down and quash it. I
don't know what it is about my environment that triggers it so often,
perhaps because we add/remove group members frequently.

Hi Paul,

In the ITS, you didn't provide your configuration -- I'm curious to see the order in which you load the overlays. In the initial report from Mark, he loads them in this order (on the primary data db):

dynlist
memberof
syncprov
accesslog

So I'd like to know the order in which your overlays are loaded.

Thanks,
Quanah

Product Architect
Symas Corporation