Re: syncrepl skipped entryCSN on openldap-2.4.44 on centos 6

--On Friday, February 17, 2017 5:46 PM +0800 Daniel Jung <mimianddaniel@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I see that some entryCSN have not been synced properly with the
provider.
I run multimaster setup and with several slaves and sometimes i see that
some slaves have old entryCSNs and I am syncing them manually with -c
option.

Do you mean contextCSNs?

I haven't been able to track the cause nor see anything in the log to
indicate the problem. However, we have had slapd become non-responsive
due to IO blocking on logging. Could this cause syncrepl to miss updating
the entries?  Has anyone seen this behaviour?

If slapd gets locked up, hard to say what the side effects could be. Do you have stats+sync logging enabled on all of the systems?

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>