Re: 2.4.44 + ITS 8432 patch segfault in modify_add_values

--On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 5:24 PM -0800 "Paul B. Henson" <henson@acm.org> wrote:

So I've gotten a total of 5 crashes so far since I updated my production
environment to 2.4.44 with a locally applied ITS 8432 patch. I finally
went ahead and built a debug enabled binary to take a better look at the
core files.

They all have the same signature, SIGSEGV in modify_add_values; and in
all of them, "&mod->sm_values[mod->sm_numvals]", is NULL. I included a
full backtrace from one of the cores. Any thoughts as to what might be
going on here?

Hm, so there is <http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/?findid=8413>, but not sure that's the same issue.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation