Re: RE24 testing call (2.4.45) LMDB RE0.9 testing call (0.9.20)

--On Thursday, February 09, 2017 12:49 PM -0800 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@symas.com> wrote:

--On Thursday, February 09, 2017 9:43 PM +0100 "A. Schulze"
<sca@andreasschulze.de> wrote:

that's not the issue. A TLS server sent it's certificate and all
intermediates EXCLUDING the self signed root to the client. This is not
true for my setup and I don't know why: misconfiguration or wrong ssl
implementation.

Sorry, reading back over your configuration, I don't believe it's valid
to specify both a CA path and a CA directory.  You can use one or the
other.

From the man page:

TLSCACertificatePath <path>
Specifies the path of a directory that contains Certificate Authority certificates in separate individual files. Usually only one of this or the TLSCACertificateFile is used. This
             directive is not supported when using GnuTLS.

So it is not clear to me what happens if you use both. ;) I've certainly never tried that. Since you are using both, did you correctly "hash" the CA certs in the directory you pointed at?

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>