RE: RE24 testing call (2.4.45) LMDB RE0.9 testing call (0.9.20)

--On Thursday, February 02, 2017 1:26 PM -0800 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@symas.com> wrote:

I've not been able to reproduce it.  There's a regression test I wrote
for it included in the RE24 source, but it's never really triggered for
me. Please feel free to look it over and see if I've missed anything
obvious in my reproduction attempts. :)

You can execute it directly with ./run -b mdb its8444

Hm, actually it's only in master at the moment, since I couldn't get it to trigger. ;) But feel free to peruse it and see if I missed something. :)

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>