Re: organizationIdentifier ATTRIBUTE mapping

Thanks Quanah,
Unfortunately ITU did not clarify if this attribute is part of a new class (i.e. legal person) or if it is an attribute for the organization objectclass or another one.
I would like to find an exixsting implementation, after all this attribute has been "invented" in 2008.

Il Giovedì 19 Gennaio 2017 0:46, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@symas.com> ha scritto:

--On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 10:59 AM +0000 Francesco Sordi
<f_sordi_1@yahoo.it> wrote:

> attributeType ( id-at-organizationIdentifier
>        NAME 'organizationIdentifier'
>        DESC 'X520 attribute Organization Identifier'
>        SUP name
>        EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
>        SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch SINGLE-VALUE )
>

> But i cannot understand which objectclass can use this attribute and how
> to add an object using it.

You would need to create a custom objectClass that allows this attribute.

Regards,
Quanah

Product Architect
Symas Corporation