Re: Slapd.conf for doing stress

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 02:39:12PM +0530, PRATIK SINGAL wrote:

> Am new to openldap and need to perform stress on openldap2.4.
> Can any one please provide me with some usefull link / optimized conf file for
> stress.

Optimisations will depend on the data you will use and on the operations being done.
In particular, the indexing setup can have a big effect on performance and the 'optimum'
configuration depends on the mix of searches and updates.

> we are using Berkley DB.

That is not optimum :-) Install 2.4.44 and use mdb for best results...

Andrew