Re: ContextCSN values in 3-multimaster setup

--On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 2:11 PM +0100 Marc Franquesa <mark@l3jane.net> wrote:

In the past I migrated some server, added some other node so is
possible that a 'ghost' provider CSN is still on the DB ?

Yes. If you have any entries still in the DB that have an entryCSN from your old provider, it will be a valid contextCSN value. If you want that contextCSN gone, you'll need to slapcat your database and modify the LDIF accordingly before re-importing. I assume that was serverID 006, you would want to find all instances of #006# and replace them with one of #001#, #004#, or #005# (so they are consistent) and then reload all servers.

Hope that helps.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>