From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@symas.com>
Sent: 12 January 2017 17:03:10
To: Martin Stejskal; openldap-technical@openldap.org
Subject: Re: slapd-meta with olc

--On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 10:23 AM +0000 Martin Stejskal
<mstejskal@alps.cz> wrote:

I'll fix this LDIF for you, although I don't know the answers to the rest
of your questions.

> $ cat add_meta_backend.ldif
> dn: cn=module{},cn=config
> objectClass: olcModuleList
> cn: module{}
> olcModulePath: /usr/lib/ldap
> olcModuleLoad: back_meta
> olcModuleLoad: back_ldap
> olcModuleLoad: rwm

As for olc attribute names, you can trivially grab these out of the source
code.  Or, you can use slaptest to convert a slapd.conf to cn=config to see
the corresponding configuration.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>