Re: OpenLDAP userpassword instead SambaNTPassword

Le 10/01/2017 à 15:23, Tian Zhiying a écrit :
> Hi
>
> I just intergrated OpenLDAP and Samba service, the prupose is to allow users
> can use one account and password to login them.
>
> But after I change the password from " Self Service Password ", only
> userpassword has changed, SambaNTPassword has not changed.
>
> Could you help me ?
>
> Thanks.

Hello Tian,

Please note this is the OpenLDAP mailing list, not the LTB SSP one :)

The reason is simple: you are missing '$samba_mode = true;' in your SSP
configuration.

Please take a look at
http://ltb-project.org/wiki/documentation/self-service-password/0.8/config_ldap
, section 'Samba'