Re: Odd ldapsearch behavior

Today at 1:48pm, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

--On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 1:18 PM -0500 Frank Swasey <Frank.Swasey@uvm.edu> wrote:

Today at 12:44pm, Michael Ströder wrote:

Out of curiosity:
What happens if you slapcat the data on your development server?

slapcat dumps the data just fine (meaning that the two attributes are not
duplicated).

If you are using cn=config, slapcat it and compare?

I let it build the cn=config when it starts, but I'm still one of the miscreants that is using slapd.conf...

My slapd.conf files are built using mustache templates with minimal differences... Is there a specific config option I should be looking at that could cause the operational attributes to be duplicated in the output of ldapsearch but not slapcat?

 - Frank