Re: Syncrepl and multipe values

--On Friday, January 06, 2017 6:50 PM +0000 Matheus Eduardo Bonifacio Morais <matheus_morais@sicredi.com.br> wrote:

Issue 8559 opened.

I'm trying to work on a patch but I'm not sure if the best solution is to
fix accesslog to avoid duplicated values or if the sample LDIF (in its
description) should result in a constraint violation. What do you think?

The accesslog should never write an operation that can't be replicated. If the MOD is a valid LDAP operation (which I think it is), then it should be accepted at the frontend. The issue may be more in delta-syncrepl's handling of the write op than anything else.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>