LDAP User can't login can su to with root account

Hi All,

I have setup a LDAP service on host A, and configure ldap client on host B. when I tried to login host B with user which already added in LDAP server, it report error even through I enter right passwd

debug3: send packet: type 50
debug2: we sent a password packet, wait for reply
debug3: receive packet: type 51
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password
Permission denied, please try again.
debug3: send packet: type 50
debug2: we sent a password packet, wait for reply
debug3: receive packet: type 51
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password
Permission denied, please try again.

and, I can su to user shanzhi.yu on host B

[root@
​host B
 ~]# su shanzhi.yu
[shanzhi.yu@
​host B
 root]$ cd
[shanzhi.yu@
​host B
 ~]$

​What's the problem? any config should I do?
Thanks

--
Regards
Frank Yu