Re: How to move from hdb to mdb

Ok. Maybe you are right. Sometimes "Less is more".
I am moving forward to high availability and i am planning to set two ldap servers in Mirror mode.
I have already setup a haproxy in front but i have two problems.

1. Not able to enable StartTLS (currently only SSL is functional)
2. It seems quite slower. Is this normal?

Στις Πέμ, 22 Σεπ 2016 στις 12:20 μ.μ., ο/η Dirk Kastens <dirk.kastens@uni-osnabrueck.de> έγραψε:
Hi,

> Do you know a good policy for increamental backup? I mean i only have
> now 10000 users but in the future it will really get bigger and i hate
> to dump the whole database
> every night.

Why not? I'm dumping our directory with 70.000 entries using slapcat
every night in less than a minute.

Dirk

--
Δρ. Νικόλας Στυλιανίδης
Ηλεκτρολόγος Μηχανικός και Μηχ. Υπολογιστών

Nikolas Stylianides, Dr.

Dr. Eng. in Electrical & Computer Engineering

Contacts
Mobile Tel.: +35796741315
Email: nstylianides@leafnet.com.cynstylianides@gmail.com
Skype: nicostyl

Affilication
LEAF NET LTD: Research & Development
Open University of Cyprus: Research Associate, APPLIED HEALTH INFORMATICS Master Programme Academic Board Member

Tο λακωνίζειν εστί φιλοσοφείν / Μηδέν Άγαν - Χίλων ο Λακεδαιμόνιος:
Brevity is the soul of wit - Shakespeare William (Hamlet)