Re: How to move from hdb to mdb

Thank you Oscar.
Dan also provided a good solution. I think both of them work like a charm.
The problem for me is that i wanted to do it all in a GUI (Apache Directory Studio) which messes up with backend and database or even object indexes.

Anyway now i managed to do that using slapxxx and old good ldapmodify.
Thank you a lot.
Do you know a good policy for increamental backup? I mean i only have now 10000 users but in the future it will really get bigger and i hate to dump the whole database
every night.

Στις Πέμ, 22 Σεπ 2016 στις 9:37 π.μ., ο/η Óscar Remírez de Ganuza Satrústegui <oscarrdg@unav.es> έγραψε: