How to move from hdb to mdb

Hi there.
Is there a howto move from hdb to mdb?

What we need to do is to transfer our directory from hdb to the mdb.
Is there a book to learn about openldap? With the new OLC way of doing things?

Can i have hdb and mdb running at the same time?

Currently I have done the following:
1. Load the Module back_mdb
2. Created a OlcBackend
3. Created a OlcDatabase

Thank you in advance
--
Δρ. Νικόλας Στυλιανίδης
Ηλεκτρολόγος Μηχανικός και Μηχ. Υπολογιστών

Nikolas Stylianides, Dr.

Dr. Eng. in Electrical & Computer Engineering

Contacts
Mobile Tel.: +35796741315
Email: nstylianides@leafnet.com.cynstylianides@gmail.com
Skype: nicostyl

Affilication
LEAF NET LTD: Research & Development
Open University of Cyprus: Research Associate, APPLIED HEALTH INFORMATICS Master Programme Academic Board Member

Tο λακωνίζειν εστί φιλοσοφείν / Μηδέν Άγαν - Χίλων ο Λακεδαιμόνιος:
Brevity is the soul of wit - Shakespeare William (Hamlet)