Re: SASL pass-through fails

On 09/17/2016 02:41 PM, Joshua Schaeffer wrote:

Your testsaslauthd is trying to use the imap service. If you don't have an imap service in your KDC, then of course it will fail.

I saw that, but couldn't figure out how to change the service directly (Nothing in saslauthd(8) says anything about service). I'm assuming that "imap" is the default

Oh daah.. it's in man testsaslauthd(8) that explains about the service name. I'll play around with that, but as I showed, I couldn't get it to work with the "ldap" service either and I do have one of those.