Re: Creating suffix aliases with OpenLDAP

Am Donnerstag, 15. September 2016 22:19 CEST, "Ralf Mattes" <r.mattes@mh-freiburg.de> schrieb:

> O.k. - I found the culprit (but not the solution).
> Trying to configure a olcRelay attribut whose value is a DN containing one ore more
> spaces will fail. I tried all sorts of escaping that value but nothing seems o work.
>
> Is this a bug?

Some more info: using the same value as olcSuffix will generate the same error, so some
the olcSuffix value seems to be parsed different that olcRelay even so the are suppoed to have
the same syntax.

olcAttributeTypes: ( OLcfgDbAt:0.10 NAME 'olcSuffix' EQUALITY distinguishedNam
 eMatch SYNTAX OMsDN )
olcAttributeTypes: ( OLcfgDbAt:5.1 NAME 'olcRelay' DESC 'Relay DN' SYNTAX OMsDN SINGLE-VALUE )

??? How can this happen?

  Cheers, RalfD