Re: How to enable memberOf overlay with posixGroup?

Thanks for the suggestions, but due to my inexperience in LDAP, these
solutions seem to be too complicated for me.
I'm thinking whether I should use hostObject to restrict access to
ownCloud too. I tested, it is possible: I could easily add an LDAP
filter in ownCloud to test for the "host" attribute. Maybe I will
stick with that. However, I think I'm misusing the "host" attribute
with this, as in my understanding it should be used for controlling
shell-access, and not website-access. Is there a similar
schema/attribute to control access to web services, or should I stick
with hostObject?