Re: UNKNOWN attributeDescription "ATTRIBUTE1" inserted

PenguinWhispererThe . wrote:
> Once again thanks for taking your time to followup on this.
>
> I've tried slapcat before to dump to a file and couldn't find the
> attributes that were mentioned.
> So today I did it again (just to make sure) and the dump doesn't seem to
> hold the attributes.
>
> What I did get is : The first database does not allow slapcat; using the
> first available one (2).

You are the one who should have a clear understanding of the databases
configured on your deployment.

Use slapcat -b <suffix> to select the right DB (mainly like your backup script
should already do it). See slapcat(8) for details.

Ciao, Michael.