Re: Using LMDB safely with fork() and exec()

I've cleaned up some old tweaks of mine which, er, I still haven't
checked properly on non-Linux.  Might be easier to start there:
Branch "mdb/fopen" in repo <git://git.uio.no/u/hbf/openldap.git>.

The main point is "[DRAFT] Move opening files out to mdb_fopen()".
"Factoring out" the file handling doesn't mean less code, but it does
collect all the #ifdef ugliness in one place.  Using mdb_fname_init()
saves a few mallocs on Windows, and some malloced bytes on Unix.

Howard, do we want that, or did I get too fancy? :-)

--
Hallvard