Re: nslcd listing users and groups twice

The commands return duplicate data is getent passwd and getent group, if
I don't add a specific user as a parameter in the command.

# /etc/nsswitch.conf
#
# Example configuration of GNU Name Service Switch functionality.
# If you have the `glibc-doc-reference' and `info' packages installed, try:
# `info libc "Name Service Switch"' for information about this file.
passwd:         compat ldap
group:          compat ldap
shadow:         compat ldap

hosts:          files dns ldap